25 February, 2013

Stampin Up's Collage Curios

This was the card I made for my swap, which I've cased out of the new catalogue. You'll find it on page 24. To be honest, it was a bit fiddly, but was a ton of fun to make and I only had to make four. I only swapped with a few of the WOW PaperKRafters team because when I saw the list of ladies swapping in the big team, I knew that I wouldn't have the time. Very disappointing because there were some amazing swaps made, but it's a sacrifice I have to make since I've returned to full time work in the Airforce {which I am totally loving}!! 

There are heaps of lovely products in the Seasonal cattie and if you're an embellishment lover, then there will be lots of yummy goodies that will appeal to you. Aren't the Soda Pop Tops just the cutest things! 



Here's what was used to make this card:
Stamp Set: Collage Curios, Fabulous Phrases
Card Stock: Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: In Colour 2012-14 Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Basic Pearls, White Tea Lace paper Doilies, Silver Soda Pop Tops
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions EF, Sewing Machine and thread

I'll be back soon to share more creative goodness. Until then, have a fabulous week! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Beutiful card Debbie even better in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me being a recipient - as always simply stunning thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie