17 January, 2010

Fun & Fast Notes..

I usually pop in a small "thank you" card for my customers with their orders, but this time I made a full size card.  I used the little bird from the Fun & Fast notes set.  Isn't he just the cutest? 

I've double mounted the stamps with this set - that is, I've separated the message from the image (cut the rubber stamp before adhering to the block) and adhered them separately  (that's the beauty of being able to mount them ourselves). The image is on the main part of the wooden block and the message is on the end, so I can stamp either just the image or just the words, or I can mix and match.  Double mounting gives me alot more choices. 

Fun and Fast notes come with 8 images and 8 messages and costs just $68.95.  This is another example of a stamp set that ticks all the boxes for being generic and has images and greetings.

To make this card, I also used Tea Party DSP, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon (retired), and the small flowers are punched out from the trio flower punch, with a dab of white gel pen in the middle, mounted with dimensionals.





3 comments:

  1. love the colours you've used Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Debbie. Might have to dust off my set of Fun and Fast Notes now! You have me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute - could be used for Easter?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie