31 January, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack with Fun & Fast notes...

I had a lovely Stamp-a-Stack class yesterday making up a set of 5 cards using the Fun & Fast notes stamp set.  The hedgehog card (which was one of the favourites) was inspired by the very talented Paula a while ago - the only difference being that I used the Baja Breeze designer series paper.    

 



Here's another from the stack using the little bird and the delicious Kaleidescope designer series paper. Because I've double mounted my stamps there was a choice of greetings to use. For my card, I only wanted to use part of the greeting so only inked up the "thanks" bit with a Stampin' marker. 
 

I hope you've all had a great weekend and to those of you from the Auckland area ~ yay, we've got another day off tomorrow :)  Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely as usual Debbie. Would attend your classes in an instant if I lived closer, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both - such a great versatile stamp set

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie