23 January, 2010

Start your own business and earn extra money as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator..

My New Years resolution was to use the stamp sets that I hadn't used before.... And, so far this year, I've stamped three new sets.  Therefore, if I keep this up, I'll have used them all by the end of the year, lol.  I've got quite a stash and that was one of the main reasons I became a demonstrator because "I loved them all and wanted the lot!!"  I haven't got the lot, but I have got quite a few.... 

If YOU love them all and want the lot, then becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator will suit you implicitly!! Whether it's only to satify your own addiction or to share your experience and creativity with others, being a SU! demonstrator has lots of potential, depending on what your requirements are.

By joining Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration (25 Feb to 31 Mar) then you also get to choose a FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalogue valued up to $93.95. This is an amazing offer to really kick start your new business. If you want to know how, ask ME now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie