21 May, 2010

Convention Swaps

I am currently in Sydney at the annual Stampin' Up! convention. This is my first convention and it's all very exciting. Here is the swap that I made. I had great intentions on making 100 but life got in the way, and so I was only able to complete 60 in the end.  It was quite time consuming because we don't have a punch for the flower or the 'F' so they were all cut out by hand and adhered with dimensionals...  Vintage Vogue is my favourite stamp set at the moment (yes, even after making all of my swaps).  It's so versatile for many occasions.



1 comment:

  1. what a pity I missed out on one of your lovely swaps Deb! It was great to catch up with you at convention - funny how we have to go all the way to Sydney to do that when you live in the same city hehe. I really enjoyed our Friday night chat with you and Sally! see you next month at training. cheers Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie