07 May, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This is the card I made Mum for Mother's Day. I think I'm pretty safe in sharing it with you before she receives it because I don't think she understands my addiction to Stampin' Up! and doesn't check my blog. Having said that though, my cards are always well received by my family, which makes it all worth while. 

I borrowed this stamp set from
Karen my wonderful upline and have finally used it (about a  month later). She's probably wondering whether she's going to get it back (you will Karen, I promise). It's not through not wanting to use it, it's just that life gets in the way sometimes when I would much rather be playing... 

 



3 comments:

  1. Oh, your Mum will love it Debbie. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, Debbie. Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - glad it was used to KReate such a beautiful card for I'm sure a beautiful mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie