09 May, 2010

Wow....Beautiful Blog Award!!

I received this a bit earlier in the week, but have been flat out with one thing or another. Thanks so much Helen, Paula and Debbie for awarding me with this - I'm totally blown away and feel very honoured to be the recipient of this award!!






Here are the rules...

I must pass the award on to another 10 Beautiful Blogs AND tell you 10 things about myself.  Many people already have received this and it was a very difficult decision.  So without further ado and in no particular order, here are the 10 Beautiful Blogs of 10 beautiful people!

1.
Karen Rogers
2. Sally Williams
3. Judy Beetson
4. Jacque Pederson
5. Julia Leece
6. Bron Heslop
7. Kristine McNickle
8. Delys Cram
9. Denise Ibbett
10.Anna Sutherland

This is the hard part, the 10 things about me...

1.   I completed 20 years in the Royal New Zealand Airforce and thoroughly enjoyed it.
2.   I was a Flight Steward (in the RNZAF) and the Queen was my most famous passenger.
3.   I'm scared of heights.
4.   I love Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice but hardly ever watch much TV nowadays because I'm too busy blog surfing. I have recorded them and will watch them one day..
5.   I had fake acrylic nails for 3 years and miss them dearly. I loved the way the polish stayed on forever and always looked fresh. Now I don't have the time (see above) or the money because of my stamping addiction...lol.
6.   I have two beautiful daughters - Nicole (16) and Bridgette (14).
7.   In the year BC (before children), I ran a marathon.
8.   I was an army brat and born in Christchurch.
9.   I'm a chocoholic.
10. I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!


There you have it, a bit more info on me.

I hope all you Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Grandmothers, Auntys, Wives and Girlfriends, (and anyone else I may have missed) have had a fabulous Mother's day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking me for this award, I'm really flattered. Not sure whether I can think of 10 people who haven't already been chosen to pass on but will try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie