19 May, 2010

Masculine Card

Over the last few months I've made this card a few times because it's quick, very easy and I don't have to think about it.  When I have a mental block and a male card to make, I tend to reach for the Seaworthy stamp set. Sometimes when time is of the essence, you gotta do what you gotta do!!  And, besides it's better than a store bought card any day...

I'm flying off to Sydney tomorrow morning for the Stampin' Up! Convention, but do check back later in the week because I'll post my convention swap for you to see.  And, when I return I'll have lots of lovely goodies to share with you over the next few weeks. How exciting is that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie