13 July, 2013

Beautifully Baroque

Here are two more lovely swaps that I received a few weeks back and they use the new stamp Beautifully Baroque. It's a very elegant stamp and I love what the ladies have done. 

The first card was made by Narelle Hoggard



Stamp Set: Beautifully Baroque
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, 
Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Tools: Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF, Scallop Border Punch, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Dauber

This next card was made by Irene Wardlaw


Stamp Set: Beautifully Baroque, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools: Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF,  Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Mosaic Punch

I can order Stampin' Up! products for you and have them delivered straight to your address anywhere in New Zealand. I'm committed to providing great customer service and am always happy to offer help or advice. To place your order, email me here or give me a call on 09 416 7476. 

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie