17 July, 2013

Wildflower Meadow

I almost forgot to show you the Make 'n Take that my ladies made at my catalogue launch. There's nothing tricky about this card - but I think it looks pretty and although you can' t see it, it's been embossed with the coordinating Wildflower Meadow embossing folder. So simple, but effective!


Stamp Set: Wildflower Meadow
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Wildflower Meadow EF

I've had a bit of down time from work the last few days because I was away over the weekend.  It's always a treat having days off during the week. And, because it's the holidays here in New Zealand for both schools and universities, it's a bonus being able to spend some time with my daughters. I'm always surprised that they want to and I guess one day, that might change. But, for the time being I'll enjoy it while I still can.

Enjoy the rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie