05 July, 2013

Gingham Style

This gorgeous swap was made by Lisa Bullock. Very pretty and elegant. I love the pressed clay flower decorated with dazzling diamonds. You can't really see it in the photo, but the flower is very sparkly. I also love the new Gingham Wheel - I haven't had a play with it yet, but imagine that there'll be endless ways to use it. 



Stamp Sets: Bring on the Cake, Everything Eleanor, Gingham Wheel
Card: Whisper White
Ink: Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede
Accessories: Simply Pressed Clay and Molds, White Bakers Twine, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestones
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder

I hope you're enjoying all the swaps that I've been showcasing lately. I've plenty more where they've come from, so stay tuned and I'll see you back here again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie