03 July, 2013

The New 2013-14 Annual Catalogue!

There are heaps of gorgeous new stamps in the 2013-14 cattie and my wishlist is getting longer by the minute!  Have you had a chance to look at it yet? Here's the link to view it online. Or, if you want to get your own copy - email me and for $7, I can organise for you to get your hands on one, pronto! 

This lovely card was made by the talented Rachael Knight. She's used new stamp sets, a new punch, new designer paper and more! I love the grunge look and the colours she's used. 



Stamp Sets: Label Love, Simply Stars, Gorgeous Grunge
Card: Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Epic Day This 'n That
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate Stampin' Pads, Basic Grey and Gumball Green Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Epic Day This 'n That Washi Tape
Tools: Artisan Label Punch


Well friends.... I hope you're enjoying your week! It's been good here, in my neck of the woods. And for that, I am thankful! See you all back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie