29 July, 2013

Chalk Talk

I've been MIA lately and not because I've been too busy, but rather, I'd lost all motivation and inclination to make anything. I've bought all these fabulous new products from the new catalogue and couldn't wait to get my hands on them, but when they arrived, I wasn't really interested... Fortunately after doing a bit of blog hopping over the weekend, I'm feeling a wee bit more inspired.  

These cards are seriously quick and easy and are what I've made for my customers who submit an order for the next wee while.... I was going to say this month, but there isn't much of that left. Where has the time gone? 

I've cased these from Angie, also known as Chic n Scratch. Pop along to see her fabulous blog hereThis one uses the new In-colour Crisp Cantaloupe:


And, this one is in Pistachio Pudding:


Stamp: Chalk Talk
Card: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Silver Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits Die, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

Luckily I've got some swaps left that I've still to show you - so pop back soon to see the fabulous projects the talented ladies in my team have made. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie