12 May, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all Mothers, Aunts and women who are there for kids (related or not) a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope you all have a fabulous day with your loved ones. And, a special mention to those of you who have lost your mother. Thoughts are with you and I hope you have lots of wonderful memories to reflect on. 

Here's the card that I made my mother for her special day. I've cased it from my upline Karen. If you pop along to Karen's blog here you can see lots of other gorgeous projects she's made. 


Stamp sets: Everything Eleanor, Occasional Greetings (retired)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, River Rock
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Basic Pearls

Tools: Big Shot, Framelits Apothecary Accents

Isn't Triple Time stamping a cool technique? If you want to learn how to do this, give me a call and come along to my Technique class I'm running later in the month. Details are to the left of my blog. 

Have a happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie