18 May, 2013

Stampin' Up For the Birds

I had fun putting this card together using lots of yummy accessories. I also tried to go out of my comfort zone, but as hard as I tried - the only different thing here, is that I've used Daffodil Delight as the main colour. I've not done that before and I'm not convinced that it works? I might have to recreate it using something else a bit more subtle. I'd love to hear what you think...


Stamp Set: For the Birds, Alhambra Jumbo Wheel
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: First Edition
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight stampin' Pads, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Flower Trim, Neutrals Designer Button, Crochet Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Mini Paper Clip (retired), Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your day is going well :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's just gorgeous Debbie! Your creations always inspire me to get my stuff out and have a play :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie