13 May, 2013

Stampin' Up! Oh Hello

I've cased this card from Sage Kimble who is a demonstrator from Albuquerque in New Mexico. I love the combination of Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry - they are a striking combo. It's the first time I've used the Core'dinations card stock and I love the aged effect it gives when you sand it back to reveal the lighter layer.  


Stamp Set: Oh Hello
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral District
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Paper Doilies, 
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch


I hope you enjoyed today’s card. I'll be back soon with another pretty project, and until then happy stamping!






1 comment:

  1. Yes Debbie I agree - this colour combination is really nice. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie