26 May, 2013

Stampin' Up! Epic Day - This and That Bundle

You'll want to be quick if you want to take advantage of 15% off the Epic Day This and That Bundle.  It's only available until Friday! You don't just have to decorate the album, look what else you can do...


Here's what you can get for now (there'll be more items in the range coming later, so watch this space):
ItemDescriptionPrice
131268Epic Day This and That Journal$22.95
130814Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper$22.95
131463Remember This and That Rotary Stamp$11.95
131271Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers$10.95
131269Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape$10.95
133905Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until 31 May.
$67.78 15% Off Retail Value!
Email me today to place your order. 

My body clock is all out of sorts because I arrived home yesterday morning from Honolulu (had a fabulous time!!). I worked through the night and although I was really tired, I found it difficult to sleep once I got home. Those of you who know me, know this isn't the norm for me - I'm usually the type of person who can sleep anywhere and at any time! Fortunately, I've got a few days off to sort myself out. 

I hope your weekend is going well and if you're in Auckland, you're making the most of the lovely sunshine. See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie