16 May, 2013

Stampin' Up! Sent with Love

We had team training at my upline Karen's last Saturday. It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone and, of course the best part was playing with our toys tools. This card features the Sent with Love stamp set and it is one of my favourites. Isn't that little aeroplane so cute!



Stamp set: Sent with Love
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo
Card Stock: Whisper White, 
Designer Series Paper: Sent with Love
Accessories: Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

To place an order at any time for any of these items, please email me at debbie.l@orcon.net.nz 

Some of the ladies that were at Karen's on Saturday are going to the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention next week in Brisbane, Australia. Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend due to work commitments.  I know that they will have a wonderful time and I'm only slightly jealous....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie