03 May, 2013

Stampin' Up!'s This and That


I can't tell you how excited I am that the brand new This and That product range from Stampin' Up is now available here in New Zealand! For those of us who love scrapbooking but never seem to get time to do it - this is the perfect way to document the lives of ourselves and those we love. Come and have a look at this short video:


How much fun is that?! Because I'm finding that I have less and less time, I'm definitely going to take advantage of this fast style and portable form of scrapbooking. I've got some ideas buzzing around in my head and I can see that the hardest decision will be what I'm going to scrap first. 

Here's what you can get for now (there'll be more items in the range coming later, so watch this space):



ItemDescriptionPrice
131268Epic Day This and That Journal$22.95
130814Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper$22.95
131463Remember This and That Rotary Stamp$11.95
131271Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers$10.95
131269Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape$10.95
133905Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until 31 May.
$67.78 
15% Off Retail Value!

Email me today to place your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie