29 May, 2013

Stampin' Up! in Honolulu

I've been fortunate to have been to Honolulu recently, which is the reason why I couldn't attend Convention. I had a wonderful time relaxing, going to the beach, walking/running, shopping and sight seeing, amongst other things. The highlight for me however, was meeting another Stampin' Up! demonstrator - Jane Nishiguchi. We met for coffee and spent two hours of non-stop talking (that's an easy feat for me) and I couldn't believe how much we had in common. Thanks Jane for taking the time to meet with me, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you. 

To top it off, Jane gave me this lovely gift card holder and gift box that she had made using the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die. Such a great idea and I can't wait to make one of these myself. 


And, here you can see where you can pop the gift card inside:


This is the gift box - isn't it adorable!


I was really wishing that I was back in Honolulu yesterday as our weather has been atrocious  - freezing cold with hailstorms.  I was wearing a beanie for most of the day and three layers of merino. I also resorted to putting my dressing gown over my clothes by late afternoon. It's times like that, I usually receive an unexpected visitor or two, just when I'm looking so glam ;-) I hope you're keeping warm wherever you are!

Well, I have to run for now, but thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Alooo-ha, Debbie! It was great meeting you too! :) I have to say the ideas for both projects was shared with me by my downline and friend, MaryAnn... She always has the BEST ideas!
    Just got back from vacation...had a great time in Japan! Now to get back to business...the 'business' of stamping! My order from the new catalog is arriving today, Yipee! Looking forward to playing with all the new stamps and accessories! Sending you sunshine from Honolulu! Take Care!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie