25 March, 2012

Belated Birthday Card

I received this beautiful belated birthday card and coordinating envelope, a few weeks ago from my lovely friend Rhonda, who lives in Turkey.  I love everything about them - the colours, textures, little trinkets and ribbon are all totally gorgeous. I wasn't sure if she had made them herself, because they look so amazing and professional.  Not that she isn't amazing and professional in her card making skills - but I just wasn't entirely sure. Turns out she did make it and I'm blown away at how clever she is!  



Here's the envelope: 




There are no Stampin' Up! products used on this card, because SU! isn't in Turkey.  You might have to work on that Rhonda - you'd make a fabulous demonstrator. Anything is possible so never, say never.  


Now, I can't wait for Christmas ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie