12 March, 2012

Established Elegance

As you know we had our Creative Inkers Stamp Camp over the weekend, in Rotorua. It was great fun with lots of laughs, chatting and creating. The workshops were fabulous and I'll be showcasing the projects during the week, so you'll have to pop back to have a look. 


It's the first time I've inked up the stamp set Established Elegance although it was one of my first purchases when the IB&C was released last year. This was the card I made for our swaps.  I was pleased with how it turned out although it was a weeny bit fiddly because I had to cut around the designer frame. I received a whole heap of gorgeous swaps in return, so will be able to show you those at some stage too. 


I cased this card from someone out in blog land. Unfortunately, there wasn't a water mark on their photo so I can't remember who it was. 




Stamp Set: Established Elegance
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Markers
Designer Paper: First Edition
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Designer Frames Embossing Folder set, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Antique Brads. 


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful swap Debbie! It was wonderful to catch up with you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie