07 March, 2012

Birthday Card

This was the lovely birthday card that I received from my friend (and fellow demo) Sally Williams.  Sally has cased this from the Ideas Book and Catalogue and it was on my "to do" list - so that's saved me a job. Thanks Sally, I love it!




Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, 
Designer Paper: In Colour Patterns Pack, First Edition Designer Pack
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Regals Designer Buttons, Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, White Bakers Twine. 

It's happy hump day today, so only two days left till the weekend. I'm off to Rotorua for our annual Demonstrator's Stamp Camp, which I'm really looking forward to. No doubt there will be late nights, lots of chatter and amazing projects to make and share when I get back.  Enjoy the rest of your week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie