04 March, 2012

Leap Year baby

It was my brother's birthday on 29 February, so officially he turned 11 years old.  I hope he appreciated the card I gave him. It was one I had in my stash because unfortunately, I didn't have time to recreate anything from scratch. 




Stamp set: Pun Fun (retired), Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel (retired), On Your Birthday
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point
Ink: Black Staz On, Pacific Point
Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Silver Brads


How's your weekend going? I've been busy trying to sort out my craft room which has been a work in progress for some time and get my monthly newsletter out, amongst lots of other things.  


I'm glad the weather bomb didn't hit Auckland as hard as they predicted and we've got a beautiful day here today. I did get to enjoy it earlier on my morning run. It's actually much colder inside, than out. Whatever you've been up to, I hope you've enjoyed it :) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your brother loved the card Debbie. It's just right for an 11 yr old lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie