31 March, 2012

Last day for Sale-a-Bration and Spring/Summer Mini...

A friendly reminder that today is the last day to earn something for free, from Sale-a-Bration (SAB).  Click here to view them. And, if there was anything from the Spring/Summer Mini that you wanted, then it's the last day to order from that too!  Click here to view the mini. 


Here are two cards that I made with Sally while we were down in Rotorua for our Stamp Camp, earlier in the month. We've used the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment designer paper and the coordinating Enchantment Brad and Ribbon pack, which are both from SAB.  




Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
Card Stock: Lime Limeade, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Everyday Enchantment
Ink: Lime Limeade, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack, Curly Label Punch





Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance, Fresh Vintage
Card Stock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Designer Paper: Everyday Enchantment
Ink: Lime Limeade, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack, Postage Stamp Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch.


It's another beautiful day here in Auckland today. The sun is shining for the 6th day in a row!  I've been for my run, walked my little man Oscar and am about to start making some samples for my Autumn/Winter catalogue launch tomorrow. I've still got one spot left for tomorrow and a few for Tuesday night, if you wanted to come along. 


I had an amazing farewell last Wednesday, which was my last day at the school where I was working. I received beautiful flowers and gifts, had a yummy morning tea and felt so humbled by their generosity and kind words. I'm also very grateful for the many friendships I've made there, over the years. Luckily, I live next door to the school, so I'll be sure to visit when I can. 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie