20 March, 2012

Spiced Paisley

As soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew that I had to have it! Sadly though, this is the only time I've used it, but I do plan on changing that.  And, the designer paper Spice Cake is delish and rates in my top three.  This is a clean and simple, one layer card cased from Cristena Bagne. 


Also, just a friendly reminder that products from the Summer Mini (which this stamp set and the coordinating designer paper are in) are only available until 31 March so don't delay - order today!  I'm a poet and I know it...lol. 




Stamp Set: Spiced Paisley (Summer Mini - available until 31 Mar '12), Elementary Elegance (SAB 2012)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Designer Paper: Spice Cake (Summer Mini - available until 31 Mar '12)
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: Clear Button (retired), Linen Thread, Scallop Circle Punch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie