15 March, 2012

Swaps!

I'm so pleased I decided to make swaps for our Stamp Camp last weekend - even if it did make my week crazier than usual. This is one of my favourite swaps made by Sharon de Vos. Having said that though, all the swaps were gorgeous and it's a reminder of how many wonderfully talented ladies we have out there.  




Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Beau Chateau
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: 1/2" Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Jewellery Tag Punch, Fun Flowers Die, Big Shot, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Vintage Trinkets. 


And, here's a lovely card made by Rhonda Fawcett.  




Stamp Set: Nature's Nest, French Foliage, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
Ink: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crop-o-dile, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot. 


We've had beautiful weather here in Auckland these last few days.  I hope it stays for the weekend because the sunshine always brightens my mood.  Does it do that to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie