18 March, 2012

More Swaps..

As promised, I've got some more swaps to show you from last weeks Stamp Camp in Rotorua. This one was made by Jacque Pedersen (a case from Carolyn Bennie). It features some of my favourite sets - Nature Walk and French Foliage.  




Stamp Set: Nature Walk, French Foliage
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Paper: First Edition
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, More Mustard
Accessories: Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Decorative Label Punch, Antique Brads.


And, isn't this swap adorable! It was made by Narelle Hoggard and she's also used one of my favourite stamp sets Creative Elements.  You may have noticed that I have lots of favourite sets.....lol.  Narelle got the idea for the coffee cup from Brenda Quintana but amended it to her own dimensions. How clever is that!




Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Round Tab Punch, Blossom Punch. 


I hope your weekend is going great and you've had time to do a little crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie