14 March, 2013

Birds of a Feather

I was putting away all my fabulous birthday cards the other day (yes finally.. you might thinking) and came across another lovely handmade one that I hadn't shown you. I don't know how it slipped by me. 

This was made by Denise and I love it! I'm not sure what stamp set is used for the bleached bits down the bottom and have a feeling it might not be Stampin' Up! - but it's very effective, none the less. It inspires me to want to get my bird punch out, but I have no time to do so, as have been busy preparing for our team event, which is on this Saturday. I hope I'll be seeing you there!


Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Distressing Tool
Accessories: Bleach, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Are you wondering if Summer is ever going to end? Apparently, we're in the grip of one of the worst droughts in a decade! After last years abysmal Summer we've certainly made up for it this year. Although, I love the heat and am enjoying the sunshine - I do feel for the farmers and the animals. It's certainly not fun for them. 

On a brighter note, I hope you're enjoying your week! 

2 comments:

  1. Love it & yes it's SU! first catalogue - great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely card Debbie lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie