01 March, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had a Seasonal Catalogue launch - well, I actually ended up having two, for various reasons.  At both of them, the ladies got to make two cards. This was the second card for one of the launches using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Feeling Sentimental.  It is so quick and easy peasy to make... truly a 10 minute card! I love this stamp set and it is definitely my favourite from all the freebies in Sale-a-Bration this year. I've cased this card from Patsy Waggoner - a demonstrator in the USA. Click here to check out her fabulous work. 


Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental (SAB)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits

Can you believe that it is March already? Can someone please tell me where February went? I'm away on Sunday for a few (6 to be exact) days, but have scheduled a few posts in my absence. I hope that your week has wrapped up nicely and I'll see you back here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie