17 March, 2013

Feeling Sentimental on Vellum

As some of you may know, we held our team Stamp-a-Stack event yesterday. What a wonderful day it was too! Great company, yummy pizza and cool projects to make.  It was a very relaxed afternoon and looked as though everyone enjoyed themselves. This was the card that I demonstrated. I loved it as soon as I saw it and have cased it from Kimberly Van Diepe. Kimberley is from the States and she has some gorgeous projects on her blog. Click on her name to take you there.  Everyone got to make three of these cards, one in Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette and Bashful Blue. 


Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental (2013 SAB)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, 
Designer Paper: First Edition Speciality Paper
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Vellum, Cute Clips
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Watch this space for the next Stamp-a-Stack event. Unfortunately Linda, Robyn and Lesley it won't be next weekend like you requested {waving at you ladies} :-) 

It's always great to receive feedback and we're happy to hear how we can improve on our events, so if you have some ideas - please let me know, so I can forward it to the other ladies in the WOW PaperKRafters team. 

That’s it from me for today – I'll be showing you the other projects we made at our team event during the week, so pop back again soon.  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie