26 March, 2013

FREE MDS 30 Day Trial


Woohoo!!  Exciting news!!  We now have MDS, which is My Digital Studio.  A fantastic piece of software for creating digital scrapbooking, cards and so much more.  The best part, is that the price is sooooo much lower than I thought it would be! Only $27.95!!  Email me HERE if you want to download a FREE full working copy on a 30 Day Trial. Please be warned that it's a huge download (almost 1GB)  and watch this video HERE which gives you some more information about it. 
The other exciting news is that we now have ONLINE ORDERING. Unfortunately, I don't have a Stampin' Up! Business Website, so it won't be available from me, but for those demonstrators who do, you just need to hit the 'Shop Now' button and do all your ordering online.  Or, you can still email me your orders too if you prefer. The benefits of emailing me your order, is that I can combine my orders so you'll still only have to pay 5% shipping (with no minimum). The downside of online ordering is that you'll have to pay 5% with a minimum of $9.95 - but then you'll get it delivered directly to your door.  
I'm looking forward to having a play with MDS over the weekend and once I've sussed it out, I'll hopefully have something to show you. 
Until next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie