24 March, 2013

Simple but Elegant

When I first laid my eyes on the Established Elegance stamp set, I knew it would be one of my favourites. This is the card I'm including in my customers orders this month, as my way of thanking them. I've cased it from Kristine McNickle who is a demo from Hamilton. Kristine has some gorgeous projects on her blog. Click HERE to see what I'm talking about. 


Stamp Set: Established Elegance, Vintage Verses (2013 SAB Retired)
Card Stock: Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limade
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Design EF, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Be sure to pop back again soon, to see what else I've been cooking up in my craft room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie