22 March, 2013

Get Well Wishes

I made this card for my friend Jo, who has recently had shoulder surgery. She's not allowed to work, drive or go to the gym for 3-4 months! I hope that also includes cooking, cleaning and all the other tedious jobs we do daily. Wishing you a very speedy recovery Jo! 

I've used products from Sale-A-Bration for Jo's card and today is the very last day that they're available, so don't delay, submit your order with me today!



Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvellous (2013 SAB), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral
Designer Paper: Sycamore Street (2013 SAB)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (2013 SAB)
Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Vine Street Embossing Folder (2013 SAB)

Do you think the quality of my photo's have improved? My kind and generous upline Karen, gave me her light box that she had made, because she's upgraded to a store bought one. Karen made it from a cardboard box, white sheet and two lamps and it works a treat! Thanks so much - I really appreciate it and can now take better quality photo's any time of the night or day. Well, here's hoping anyway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie