19 March, 2013

Clean and Simple

This card is not only clean and simple, but it's quick and easy too! The very talented Karen Rogers demonstrated this card last weekend at our SAS event. I don't own this stamp set - well, I didn't own it, but after seeing this little gem, I've got it on order. Thanks Karen, you have a way of doing this to me...



Stamp Set: Love and Sympathy
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Naturals White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch


I hope you've enjoyed seeing the Sale-A-Bration offerings. There's still more to see, so I hope you pop back again soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie