11 March, 2013

You're Invited to...

If you live in West Auckland... or any part of Auckland... or neighbouring towns or cities... heck, you're welcome to come no matter where you live! We're holding our Twilight Stamp-a-Stack event in West Harbour and I invite you to join us! 

This event is hosted by The WOW PaperKRafters Team

When: Saturday 16 March
Time: 4pm until 8pm
Cost: $30
What: Make 12 fabulous cards (3 each of 4 designs) 

Includes pizza too - great value and lots of fun! 
You'll have to be quick as registrations close on Wednesday. 

Email me today to book your place.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the projects:


I look forward to seeing you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie